Stronk Cinnamon Mocha Coffee
- 1/3 cup your favorite Stronk Coffee
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 to 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cinnamon sticks, optional
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a coffeemaker basket, combine the coffee and ground cinnamon. Prepare 4 cups brewed coffee.
- Meanwhile, combine the milk, sugar, cocoa and vanilla in a saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat for 5-7 minutes or until small bubbles appear on the sides of the pan, stirring occasionally (do not boil). Pour hot milk mixture into four coffee cups, then add cinnamon-flavored coffee. Garnish with cinnamon sticks and whipped cream if desired.
1 cup: 77 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 35mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.